Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Current available openings:
OFFICE SERVICES CLERK:
- Job duties include, but are not limited to copying, scanning, printing, filing, general organizing, court runs, inventory and ordering supplies. Working knowledge of a computer and general software a plus.
BANKRUPTCY, WORKOUT AND RESTRUCTURING ATTORNEY:
- Mid/Senior Level Attorney (4-8 years). Candidate should have broad-based experience in workout and restructuring matters, as well as substantive experience in bankruptcy proceedings. Candidate will assist in the representation of debtors, creditors, and official committees in business bankruptcy matters. Strong writing skills are required. Candidate should be someone who works well in a collaborative environment, takes initiative, and works independently.
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY:
- Junior level (2+ years): Candidate should be able to walk a deal from checklist through closing, including drafting certificates, opinions, and various transfer documents. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills is a must.
- Mid/senior level attorney: a seasoned lawyer who has worked on complex commercial acquisition/disposition transactions as well as commercial financings. Should also have experience with drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills is a must.
- Junior associate (2-5 years) for position in corporate group. Biglaw experience preferred, particularly in M&A. Candidate should have experience drafting transaction agreements, overseeing and conducting due diligence, reviewing and compiling disclosure schedules and managing specialists.
- Top commercial litigator with 20+ years practice experience. A seasoned litigator with experience in all phases of commercial litigation, including trying cases and handling appeal; excellent writing skills, and extensive experience with handling cases in the Commercial Division, federal court and arbitrations from start to finish.
- Junior commercial litigator with 2 to 4 years of experience. Candidate must have strong research, writing, analytic and communication skills. A diligent self-starter who works well independently and as part of a team. Prior law firm and/or clerkship experience are a plus.
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEY:
- The firm is seeking an attorney for its rapidly growing labor and employment practice group. The attorney should be highly motivated and have approximately 2-4 years of labor and employment litigation experience. Big labor and employment law firm experience a plus. The position will provide the opportunity to handle and be trained in a variety of employment related matters, including, employment related litigations, such as wage and hour, discrimination, harassment and non-competition matters. The position will also provide the opportunity to work directly with the firm’s clients on a personal basis to provide human resource related counsel with regard to every-day employment needs, including the preparation of company handbooks and policies, as well as providing advice and counseling on issues that arise in the workplace on a daily basis.