Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Current available openings:
- Junior associate (2-3 years) for position in the commercial litigation group. Candidate should have experience with e-discovery, legal research, drafting motions and briefs. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills is a must.
- Senior litigation attorneys needed with 15+ years of seasoned experience in commercial litigation. No book necessary. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY:
- Mid to Senior level (5+ years): attorney with emphasis on drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants (with retail leasing experience preferred). Candidate should have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Senior level attorney (15+): seasoned lawyer who has worked on complex commercial acquisition/disposition transactions as well as commercial financings. Should also have experience with drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills is a must.
- Junior associate (2-3 years) for position in corporate group. Big law experience preferred, particularly in M&A. Candidate should have experience drafting transaction agreements, overseeing and conducting due diligence, reviewing and compiling disclosure schedules and managing specialists.
- Mid/senior level attorney; a seasoned corporate lawyer with a book. Ability to handle sophisticated matters from start to finish. Candidate should have excellent writing and communications skills, be professional and able to work in a collaborative environment.
- mid/senior level experienced tax attorney with comprehensive knowledge of tax issues involving real estate matters and mergers and acquisitions.