Interested in joining our team? Contact us today!
Current available openings:
Bankruptcy, Workout, and Restructuring Attorney:
- Mid/Senior Level Attorney (4-8 years). Candidate should have broad-based experience in workout and restructuring matters, as well as substantive experience in bankruptcy proceedings. The candidate will assist in the representation of lenders and finance parties in loan workouts and restructurings, and debtors, creditors, and official committees in business bankruptcy matters. Strong writing skills are required. Candidate should be someone who works well in a collaborative environment, takes initiative, and works independently.
- Junior associate (2-3 years) in the commercial litigation group. Candidate should have experience with e-discovery, legal research, drafting motions and briefs. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills are a must.
- Senior litigation attorneys 15+ years of seasoned experience in commercial litigation. No book necessary. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY:
- Mid to Senior level (5+ years): attorney with emphasis on drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants (with retail leasing experience preferred). Candidate should have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Senior level attorney (15+): seasoned lawyer who has worked on complex commercial acquisition/disposition transactions as well as commercial financings. Should also have experience with drafting and negotiating joint venture agreements. Candidate should be someone who pursues their work with the utmost diligence, takes initiative, and works well in a collaborative environment. Strong writing skills is a must.